V2, LLC is excited to announce that we are hiring for a Virtual Event Producer to join our team!
If you are interested, please read the position details below and e-mail your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com You must be located in the Portland, Oregon area. We will be accepting applications until April 3rd, 2015. We have an awesome benefits package, including full employee medical, dental, vision coverage with 50% dependent coverage with an HSA option, 401k (fully-vested, 4% company match), life-insurance, tele-commute option on Mondays and Fridays and internet stipend.
As a Virtual Event Producer, individuals must be professional, motivated to succeed, and possess strong client management skills. This position is tasked with managing multiple customer accounts with various event loads on several web-conferencing platforms. At all times, the VEP will ensure a professional end to end event experience for both clients as well as attendees.
Job requirements include:
- Responsible for the creation, moderation and production of live webinars
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Manage multiple customer accounts successfully
- Must have strong time management skills and be able to consistently meet deliverable deadlines
- Willing to work in a team environment, share knowledge and creative solutions
- Quickly adapts to change in the work environment and the ongoing development of processes
- Technical support and problem solving forte
- Proactive in understanding and articulating the needs a customer in order to upsell products that would enhance their overall experience
- 3-5 years of project management or webcast coordination
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Maintaining Client and Vendor Relationships, Avid Problem Solver, Technical Training Experience, Process Improvement, Software Testing and Troubleshooting,
- Experience and technical proficiency in WebEx, Adobe Connect, ON24 required, experience in GoToWebinar and ReadyTalk platforms a plus.
- HTML knowledge, Eloqua Campaign Management and/or Marketo experience desirable, Working with Cloud Connectors
Virtual Event Producer Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain ownership and accountability that all tasks are completed on time and with accuracy.
- Conducts thorough needs assessment call with client to define and set event expectations.
- Creates and schedules webinar room along with any ancillary services ordered by client including registration page, survey pages, e-mail blasts and transcription.
- Responsible for tracking event details, as well finalizing events for billing in CRM database.
- Responsible for conducting presenter training on applicable web conferencing platform, along with leading a dry run and dress rehearsal, if necessary
- Responsible for production, moderation and technical support of live event.
- Responsible for creation and delivery to client of post-event attendance report, including archive details, Q&A log, poll & survey results (if necessary).
- Responsible for event post-mortem with client (if necessary).
- Responsible for updating client online documents on SharePoint to provide coverage needs.
- Flexibility to work occasional off-hour events.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.