Virtual Event Manager or Event Producer… you have probably been hearing these titles more and more. The benefits of conducting online events are well understood, but the technical and logistical requirements behind a successful virtual event campaign can be deceptively complex. Below are some of the common questions you may ask yourself when hosting an online event:
- Do you have the correct webinar platform for your needs? Is it cost effective to own or should we host?
- Does it scale to fit your potential audience size? Are you paying extra for overage charges?
- How are attendees going to be invited? How are they going to participate?
- How do your attendees listen in? Do they have enough bandwidth? What are they going to do if they have technical issues?
- Do your presenters know how to use webinar tools available to them? Do they need a training?
- Do you have everything scheduled and connected properly?
- Are your presentations designed for an online audience? Does it have aspects of virtual participation?
- Do you need accurate reporting following the event? Post-event e-mails? A post-event survey? Transcription?
Our Virtual Event Managers get to know you and your business, and will work with you to answer these questions and find the fit that’s best for you. A Webcast is just as important as any other communication or marketing tool, and can add a lot to your online presence. A Virtual Event Manager is your “go-to” person for online event management from start to finish. It’s your insurance policy that your event goes off without a hitch not only the first time, but every time.
Our team of event managers provide you with the virtual stage, and the assurance of complete technical support to allow your attendees to focus solely upon your message. That’s what we love to do, and what our Virtual Event Managers strive to achieve. At V2, our purpose is to make the world a little less stressful by thinking of every online detail so you don’t have to…so just relax.